Friday, August 27, 2010

Ohio Summer Fun

My summer vacation was a trip to Ohio to get together with my daughter Brooke and her family from Texas. Here are my grandchildren Rory and Spencer entering the Cleveland Zoo. There were some very colorful dinosaurs there. Rory is such a diva!! Spencer just doesn't care. We went for a nature walk in a field of flowers. The kids weren't too happy about it but it was a chance to burn up some of their energy.



Here is another beauty of nature... Rory



And here is one of life's little adventures.....Spencer


What is summer without a day at the pool? Time for sunscreen.









SPLASH!!!

A daring jump over Spencer WOW



These critters were having dinner right outside our hotel window.


I Love Summer!!













1 comment:

  1. those pictures are great! that gopher thing looks so awesome! I think he could tell he was having his picture taken.

    ReplyDelete